Sunday 29 April 2012

The Trip To Epicisland

Hey yo!
Today we are packed and ready to go to a new land Epicisland!

We are just about to get on our little paw boat, Just then a little crab was running towards us saying "Stop!"

So we waited...













The crab came and said "I have always wanted to see Epicisland may I join your journey?"
"Oh, I have no family so I am allowing myself to, My name is Rocky"...

Yep, Rocky is joining us to Epicisland its sad not to have a family...
We climbed aboard and Rocky swam behind it was a long way there...










We sailed and sailed... For hours....










Until we reached a swampy place I asked Splash "Is this Epicisland?" Well, Its not she said "No doesn't look like it we still have a while"











So we got off the boat and started to walk, Because the boat wouldn't go fast enough in this water and Rocky had trouble swimming..














It was quite a walk to Epicisland... Phew I am so tired but we never give up!

Later on I just had to talk to somebody then I saw Rocky next to me he looked kind of sad..
Maybe its because he has no family...
















I asked him "Rocky, Would you like to join my family?" He looked up at me "You could be our pet hermit crab" He said "Yes, Sure i'd love to!" Then we just hit some bushes and behind them we something really awesome.. It wasn't Epicisland yet it had an arrow pointing down saying "Epicisland ahead" So we all jumped down the creepy hole with swirly stuff around it and soon we just hit the most epic all time place!

"WE MADE IT TO EPICISLAND!!!" We all shouted!














We walked around and had a look about it was so EPIC!
Ziggy almost fainted which was creepy.

Then we found this big spining epic orb, A lion was there shouting out "I am free!" "I am saved by travellers!"
I wonder what he means... I asked "Hello.. Lion who are you what is your name?"












The lion said "Hey there! I am Dash, They call me that because I am very speedy"
I said "Hey, I am Tilly, This is Ziggy, Kianna, Splash and Rocky, Do you know how to get home?"
Dash said "Yeah, Of course I do I live here but I have never liked it and always wanted to go, But I am not allowed unless travellers come and want to take me home" "Would you?" I said "Hmm do you want to go and whats up with that orb?" Dash said "Yes, I do want to go, The orb will take you back where you started from"

Well thats very lucky because I thought I would never find a way home!
But we just got here a couple of hours ago.. Our mums said we could stay for one night so we did.

Dash showed us the way to the sleep room and we stayed the night...














We went off and explored more of Epicisland before we went to sleep we had an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment