Friday 27 April 2012

Pool party!

Hey!
Its Tilly again!
Not only me Ziggy is here too!
Today were hanging out at the Water Park its really called Splah 'n' Play world its crazy well I don't know..

Here we are tryin' to tan....

















I said "Come on Ziggy lets go swimmin"
So we did and we met someone.... Well, Not someone it was reallt two animals but they weren't tigers!
I think its a seal and a bunny the seal is resting in the water and the bunny well they look like best friends.. Ugh whats their name.. Come on Ziggy we gotta ask!








Ziggy: You first i'm kind of you know shy...
Tilly: Ugh really! Fine...









Tilly: Hello there, W-whats your name and yours- Ugh both of you?
I'd like to be your friends I don't know why you just seem ni-nice
Pink Seal: Umm... Hi i'm Splash, Splash the seal, But you can just call me Splash...
Tilly: Nice name i'm Tilly! This is Ziggy she is kinda shy but she isn't around friends!
Splash: Kewl! *Whispers to bunny friend*
Bunny: Hello there, I am Splash's BFF Kianna I am very smart and I love going swimming and going to the gym nice to meet you Tilly and Zilly- Your Zilly right?
Ziggy: No no no! I am Ziggy!
Kianna: *Blushes* Oh sorry about that I am not that good with remembering Ziggy my mistake...
Ziggy: No problem!

So we ran off and splashed and had fun Kianna and Splash seem very nice, We even thought we'd all go on an adventure one day!
Then we all got on the water slide together that was PAWSOME!



















Whee! We all shouted!
It was the best day at the pool!

We all and starting up an awesome adventure coming soon!







P.S like my new signature!
I like doing it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment