Saturday 28 April 2012

Epicisland

Hiya again readers...

Today I haven't done much all that Ziggy, Amy, Pawz and I did was sit and sigh and say "what do you want to do" The others say "I don't know its too hot to think!" or "I don't know what do you wanna do?"
Like come on guys there must be something to do today!












Then I said (Because I am so sick of this) Guys I am going....









You want to know where I went (Not that awesome) I went to see Kianna at her house, Thats all nothing that great, Gosh!

So off I walked (For some reason Ziggy followed) The others stayed home...













I just got to Kianna's farm house, I looked around and it is hudge!












I walked in with Ziggy following,














I just saw her sitting near a dresser then suddenly....









Splash appeared right behind it! And yelled "Boo!" I got the freaks.














Splash: Boo!
Tilly & Ziggy: Woah! *Screams*
Kianna & Splash: *Giggling* Hello!
Tilly: Hi both of yous too! Why did you do that!
Ziggy: Yeah scary!

We all had a laugh then we had a talk of something really fun to do...
We were going on an adventure...
Splash said it is a legand place! Amazing! The name of it was Epicisland, Ziggy yelled out a big "YAY"
You know her she loves epicness....

So we planned that we were going to go to Epicisland tomorrow!
How fun will this be Ziggy and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment