Monday 30 April 2012

The day we go home from Epicisland!

-Yawn- Good morning! We all say to each other, Oh and you (The reader silly!)
Today we are going home I had a great time at Epicisland with my BFF's!










We just ate breakfast and off on our long journey home..!
So off we went to the crazy epic orb with our new friend Dash!
Dash said we just need to jump into it, I don't really understand but I just copied the others.












When we were spining around in a blue area I asked everyone if they'd like to have a sleepover sometime at my den! They all agreed and thought that we could do some fun stuff then like build something or such and such..! Finally we made it home! We all appeared outside my den from that CRRAZZY ride!
















We all said bye to each other (Accept Rocky stayed with me) and maybe tomorrow we might have that sleepover!
I had a play at my den and showed and introduced Rocky to my family, Later we had a feast and went to bed and thats about all today!

I had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment