Wednesday 25 April 2012

Tilly's most epic all time!

Hey, I'm back!
You remember me Tilly!

I'm just about to head over to my BFF's den, Ziggy's den!
Oh yeah, You haven't met Ziggy yet well its about time you have!

Let me just find an old picture of her hmm.... Ah here it is!
Its us together aww cute!









I still have more friends for you to meet later but I want to go see Ziggy now, she lives in a epic treehouse!
Well what are you waiting for come on!

*Tilly walks over to Ziggy's den, She just got there*
Hey Ziggy! You home? Its me Tilly!














*Ziggy yells down* Hi Tilly! Come on up its epicer!

*Tilly yells back up* Ok! *She climbs up ladder*
Uh hey again Ziggy.... So tiring climbing up that!

Ziggy: Yeah, But ya get used to it buddy!
Tilly: Yeah whatever, Oh my goodness! Epic den!

Now guess what it was EPIC!
Ziggy always makes epic dens and I don't like saying this but sometimes I think they are epcier than mine!
She has epic pets clothes ohh and more!











Yeah well I think I better stop now before anything else gets anymore epic.
Let me and Ziggy have a play day now.
Bye everyone!
I'll talk later!

No comments:

Post a Comment