Wednesday 2 May 2012

Treehouse making!

Ahh, Hello there -YAWN- Oh and good morning!
Its very early but don't worry we like to get up early!

Yum breakfast was yummy and nice!

Tilly: "Today guys who wants to build a treehouse!"
Everyone but Tilly: Awesome! Yeah!
Tilly: Okay how about up here!

We got to work and built another epic treehouse and it didn't cost a gem!
Half an hour later we did it!

The most epic treehouse we could do I don't think it could get any better!
Ziggy didn't know yet (As you know she is the epic master)
"Hmmm" Ziggy thought "Yeah.. I guess its as good as can be!"











Can YOU spot Splash in this picture above?!?!?!

"Hehe Splash good hiding spot!" I said The treehouse we kinda small but still epic and pawsome!

Extreme fun today!
"Ohh guys you gotta go home soon" I said sadley
"Well lets play!" Said Ziggy.

Cya soon readers! I am playing with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment